Signs To Look For In A Soulmate
How will you know you have met your soul mate? Here are some of the indications given by others who have had the experience. Chances are you've met through a set of unusual circumstances that were totally unplanned and unexpected.
- There is a powerful, instantaneous feeling that you have known the other before.
- You felt an immediate and deep connection for one another.
- There is an electrifying feeling between the two of you that words cannot describe.
- The relationship is immediate, as though no time had been lost since you were last together.
- It feels as though you had never really lived before the reunion occurred.
- You feel a deep sense of sacredness and unity with God that you've have never known before.
- It brings on feelings you never thought possible.
- The two of you are inseparable.
- When you look into each other's eyes, time and space have no meaning.
- There are no barriers between the two of you. The relationship is a totally open one.
- Your conversations seem to go on forever.
- The two of you have a strong urge to serve humanity in a deep and meaningful way.
- You give to the other and never think of receiving in return.
- There is a special sacredness to your relationship that transcends anything you've ever experienced before.
- You still have karma with your twin from previous lives, but the two of you resolve it all with total forgiveness and unconditional love.
- Neither one of you are dependent on the other for your sense of self.
- There is a strong sense of unlimited ness eternity to your feelings.
- Your feelings for each other are very spiritual.
- There are no restrictions within the relationship. All is freedom without the need for ownership or control.
- The two of you know without doubt that you have been brought together for a reason.
- You do not compete with one another nor do you pretend to be other than who you are.
- In spite of your sameness, there is no doubt you feel a sense of completion through the other.
- Trust, patience and acceptance of each other's weaknesses happen automatically.
- There is a great sense of purpose and meaning to the relationship.
- Your sexuality with one another is a sacred act that celebrates the unconditional love you have for one another.
- The two of you become more and more one, without losing your individual identities.
- When you look into the other's eyes, you see yourself.
- You experience a sense of completeness that is without comparison.
- The degree of intimacy and friendship the two of you develop is without parallel.
- You recognize that the two of you are God mates.
There is no doubt that some of the symptoms described above are common to ALL soul mate relationships. What really sets the depth of the union apart from all the rest is the profound degree of completeness experienced and the overwhelming sense of spirituality unique to these partnerships. Two other powerful symptoms of spiritually mature souls is their powerful connection to God and their desire to serve humanity in some meaningful way.
There is also a very sacred sense of intimacy and feeling of divinely inspired wholeness that one finds within a deep soul mate relationship. It is not by accident nor is it without purpose. Rather, it is a magnificent and loving part of our Creator's plan for us. There is no doubt that the intensity behind the soul mate union is more than enough to jump start the journey that will lead us back to our Source, which will happen someday.